Sunday, February 13, 2011

Something I'm Working On...



A new line, actually ... still playing with it.



It just struck me how different this type of journaling is from what I am used to. I journal a LOT. I have been online journaling for about 10 years. I have several under different identities - depends what I am using a particular journal to write about. I mean, one of my journals is via the perspective of one of my neopets! Still, even with a lot of online journaling experience, this is different. I like it. There's a learning curve I need to grow into but it is a fun trip!

Writing of journals - my first featured crafter is going to be a master journal maker: Leather Druid. His craftsmanship is awesome so definitely check back in later this week for the in-depth feature of Alexander and his work.

There are a lot of great journal makers on etsy. In fact, I myself make journals. But there are several bookbinders on etsy that I just really, really admire. I honestly wish I could buy from them all! Lebratt is one of these journalmakers, and she and I have recently collaborated together on a b2b venture that we are hoping will bode well for us each.

I have discovered the folks I will feature in the featured artist and featured writer sections, as well. Will work to get those all posted up by mid-week.


No comments:

Post a Comment