Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 - Our Year


This year has started off with a bang for us. Almost anything would seem great after 2010, but it actually is. Not least is that I have finally decided that I actually do want to take my art and writing seriously and as my sole means of livelihood. It was hard to let go of the marketing projects I was working on but you can't do everything. And I have a couple of marketing projects in mind that correlate directly with the artsy bits. No disclosure here or now, however.

Looks like I haven't updated since Kathrin and Ernest were here. Wow. Well, I'll be getting on the ball, now.

Cerridwen has her own etsy shop now and is doing FABULOUS over there! She is hosting BNR's and teaching me how to. My attention span for that kind of thing is not as great but I am trying; I do like the women that I am meeting over there via that endeavor, and that alone makes it worth the while. To me.

Kinda blah today - did too much yesterday, I think - especially because I have been a bit under the weather this week. So I guess I'll take the evening off. That seems the prudent thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment