Saturday, January 29, 2011

Treasure!

Little Tree asked for a tealight candle and I pointed to the hutch where I thought I had some. He started looking through an old box of stuff I had in there and lo and behold -the master prints from some artwork and business plans I had put together almost 10 years ago! Stuff very close to my heart that would have been a great business. I simply did not have the resources then to bring it into fruition. NOW everything is available and it is extremely DO-ABLE! So there I finally have the root and the heart of this family business tree!

I am very excited. So much so that I wrote an introductory poem that I think is fabulous!

Anyway, I started soaking some pinto beans about 8.5 hours ago that should be well ready for me to go in and cook up, now. It'll be ready right around the time the sun will be risen... Just in time to have some before starting an early Saturday morning BNR.

No comments:

Post a Comment